Roles of EDTF Chapter Coordinators
- EDTF Chapter Coordinators commit to be guided by the EDTF Terms of Reference and its guiding principles of transparency and accountability.
- Use the Open a Chapter form under the “Get Involved” menu to begin the process.
- Identify and list up to three “Coordinators” for your Group.
- Prepare a list of your Groups’ current and potential members and keep a list of members who have contributed to the EDTF.
- Encourage members who have not contributed to make contributions.
- If members, either contributors or non-contributors, have questions or concerns about the EDTF that you are not able to answer, contact your Advisory Council contact(s) and also assist members who have difficulty using the contributions page to make donations.
- Regularly review the EDTF detailed Contributions table/map to assess the level of EDTF Contributors and Contributions in your State (for US Residents) or Country (outside of the US) and discuss it with your Group members.
- Plan an Annual EDTF Fund Raising Event along with similar Chapters in your City/Area/State/Country and contact your Advisory Council contact(s) about its organization and support.
Role of EDTF Advisory Council Members
- Provide guidance to Chapters divided into regions;
- Serve as resource, answer questions and provide assistance to Chapters in the organization of events; and
- Conduct periodic review of Chapter progress, accomplishments and challenges.