Roles of EDTF Chapter Coordinators
- EDTF Chapter Coordinators commit to be guided by the EDTF Terms of Reference and its guiding principles of transparency and accountability.
- Use the Open a Chapter form under the “Get Involved” menu to begin the process.
- Identify and list up to three “Coordinators” for your Group.
- Prepare a list of your Groups’ current and potential members and keep a list of members who have contributed to the EDTF.
- Encourage members who have not contributed to make contributions.
- If members, either contributors or non-contributors, have questions or concerns about the EDTF that you are not able to answer, email us at [email protected]
Role of EDTF Board Members
- Provide guidance to Chapters;
- Serve as resource, answer questions and provide assistance to Chapters; and
- Conduct periodic review of Chapter progress, accomplishments and challenges.